Console 80 Refurb Project

Back in 1984 I started my post-high school education at DeVry.  I was there to get a ET certificate (Electronic Technician).  The first project that I worked on was the Console 80, and it was the basis for all experiments and labs.  I used it throughout school and afterward also.  And my kids used it too… and abused it.

The scope of this project is to replace the broken components, enclose it in a better housing and test all the functionality.

Console80_1 Console80_2

The assembly manual and schematic are key to this, luckily I have the original documentation.  Here’s the scanned documentation (searchable PDF):


8 comments for “Console 80 Refurb Project

Comments please!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.